The fireside chat at the European Bildung Day in May 2020 was a huge success, and we decided to host three more:
October 29th: What kind of bildung do we need to save the planet?
- Sandrine Dixson-Declève, co-president the Club of Rome (Belgium)
- Minna Salami, author and award winning blogger MissAfropolitan (UK)
- Klaas van Egmond, faculty professor on Geoscience, Utrecht University (Netherlands)
November 12th: What kind of bildung do we need to handle exponential technologies?
- Pernille Tranberg, Data Ethics (Denmark)
- Anders Wijkman, co-president of the Club of Rome 2012-2017 (Sweden)
- Azeem Azhar, Exponential View (UK)
November 26th: Bildung and democracy in Belarus, Ukraine and the Balkans
- Galina Veramejchyk, country director of DVV International adult education (Belarus)
- Mihail Krikunov, dean at the Kiev Business School and mentor for the Scandinavian Folk-Bildung Ukraine project group (Ukraine)
- Nikola Jurisic, is Serbian and promotes bildung in the Balkans (currently lives and works in Dubai).